Taper compensating heads make square edged parts.
All of our waterjets are equipped with a dynamic Tilt-A-Jet head that compensates for taper to ensure part squareness. The taper caused by the naturally angled kerf doesn’t disappear, it just gets moved to the scrap part of the material. This allows your part to be made with clean, square edges. Check out our equipment list below for waterjet cutting and material finishing equipment.
If you’d like more details click on the name of the equipment to go to its description on the Technology page.
- Omax 120X-1 Waterjet Cutting System (We call this one Diabl-O)
- Omax 80160 Waterjet Cutting System (We have 4 of these)
- Omax 55100 Waterjet Cutting System (and 2 of these!)
- And we have 3 more machines on the way…
- Omax A-Jet
- Omax Dynamic Tilt-A-Jets
- Dynamic Contour Followers
- Omax Mini Jets
- Omax Drills
- Precision Optical Locators
- Tapping Arms
- Giant Finishing Vibratory Tumblers
- Water Saving Chillers
- 5 Ton Capacity Crane Bridges (2)
- Vacuum Lifter
- Other Lifting Equipment